Friday, January 21, 2011
C25K
What is this you ask? In an effort to get back into shape I decided that I needed to start running. In order to keep my motivation for an extended period of time, I needed something to work toward...so what do I do? Sign up for a 5k! The Mexican and I have signed up for the first annual Run For Your Life Murrieta 5k in March. Since then I have found this wonderful app for my ipod that takes you through a 9 week program to get you from the Couch to 5k. It is interval running, which is perfect for me, and what's even better is I'm enjoying it! Who knew me and running would actually get along. I completed my second week this morning and although the running interval time will increase next week, I'm looking forward to the challenge. I'm already able to see the difference in myself from two weeks ago. Hopefully I'll be ready for the 5k in March.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah! I did couch to 5K and it was great! You can do it!!!
ReplyDelete