Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Howdy from the Troudy's!

We have joined the blogging world!  Paddy (my husband) and I decided that we wanted to start a blog for a couple of reasons.  Most importantly is we wanted to start doing a better job of documenting our lives.  We don't do a very good job of taking pictures when we go out for fun events.  We want to be able to one day show our kids what their parents did before them.  Another reason we wanted to blog is because we always see random stuff as we're driving or out shopping, so instead of sending it to my SIL Kfuj to blog, we thought we'd have our own fun.
We will do our best to blog on a somewhat regular basis, but we're both pretty busy with work, school and life, so please don't have too high of expectations.  I've been really excited to start a blog and I'm glad to finally have it up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment