I was very excited for Thanksgiving dinner this because of my new found love for gravy...I discovered a couple months ago that I actually like it. Weird, I know.
We started the festivities off at BT and -Vieve's house (Paddy's brother). We helped out with the final preparations before the mob of people arrived. This was the biggest Thanksgiving meal I had ever been to and was overwhelmed by the people and noise level. There was A LOT of food and I had to be careful not to eat too much because we had round 2 at my parents house. It was a lovely and quick time with the family.
Next we went to my parents where there was about 1/3 of the people compared to meal #1. It was great to see my aunt, uncle, 2 cousins and my cousin's boyfriend. I was still full from the first meal, but made sure to get a taste of everything. It was great to catch up with family. It is strange to think about how me, Mr KFuj and my cousins are all grown up and instead of talking about games and toys, we're talking about work and more "adult stuff".
Overall, it was a great Thanksgiving and I realize how blessed I am to have a great family and the opportunity to sit down and celebrate life with them. Let the Christmas music begin!
I just read this and realize that my grammar is a lil off. I'm a lil tired, so I apologize :)
ReplyDelete