Sunday, November 7, 2010

Counting My Blessings

In the spirit of Thanksgiving I wanted to write down what I am thankful for.  And in no particular order.

I'm thankful for my husband, Paddy.  Boy do I love this guy!  If you would have told me when we first met, that we would end up getting married, I would have laughed at you.  But here we are, 2 years into marriage and loving it.  Paddy is caring, loving and always doing what he can to support our family of 2 :)  He puts up with a lot from me and he's stuck around.  I love you Paddy!

My parents...they are my number one fans!  They have always shown what it is to love and to take care of those you love.  My parents were at almost all of my softball games through my 16 year career and sacrificed a lot to get me to places where I could learn and grow.  I am thankful for Tuesday dinners with them and Saturday USC days.  I love you mom and dad!

Mr KFuj, KFuj and baby Kyle.  My favoritist big brother and his wonderful family.  Mr KFuj has been a wonderful big brother, even in his teen years when I thought he was going to kill me.  He always looks out for me and makes sure that I'm being taken care of.  KFuj is the sister I never had growing up.  I'm thankful for the happiness she brings my brother and the role model she is to me.  And baby Kyle-the cutest nephew ever (hopefully he has a sister so there won't be competition for the cutest nephew).  Kyle brings a new joy to our family and he is a blast to be around.

My in-laws.  They have been a great support system-they even let us live with them!  Whether it's cooking advice, school advice or life lessons, they offer their suggestions and want the best for us.  I'm thankful for a great second family to call my own.

Friends!  I love my friends-old and new, here and gone.  Each friend has made an impact on my life and has made me who I am today.  I'm thankful for all the good times and bad an I am excited for the times ahead of us.  I love my friends!

I have so much to be thankful for and am so blessed with what I have.  So here is a big THANK YOU!!!

2 comments:

  1. love the Blog Jenn-e-Jenn...I am thankful for you and just the cute gentleness you bring to my life ;o) Let's do a dinner soon ;o) Love ya girl!
    ~mariel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too. We are thankful for all the joy you have brought to us. We are proud of the way you "stick to things" - don't ever tell you, you can't do something. We are also proud of the wonderful, caring young adult you have become. We have noticed and have commented on the conversations we have had lately and how they are now on the adult level. So strange, but good, to see that our "little" girl is now a grown up "little" girl. You know you'll always be our baby. Love you, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete