Monday, January 31, 2011

ABC's of Me!

I got this from KFuj (my SIL)...it was on her blog.


A- Age: 26
B- Bed size: Cal King...mainly for Paddy
C- Chore you hate: Cleaning bathrooms
D- Dogs: Madison and Tessa (my parent's and in-law's dogs)
E- Essential start your day item: Wash my face and put lotion on
F- Favorite color: Green
G- Gold or Silver: White gold
H- Height: 5'0"
I- Instruments you play: Rock Band bass guitar :)
J- Job title: Speech-Language Pathologist-VTW
K- Kid(s): None
L- Live: La Habra
M- Mom's name: Jean
N- Nicknames: Love, Honey, Fuj (it's stuck with me forever)
O- Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None, had a close call when I was younger with pneumonia.
P- Pet Peeve: People who don't use turn signals, tags that stick out from t-shirts and sleeves being rolled up.
Q- Quote from a movie:  "There's no crying in baseball!"       
R- Right or left handed: Right
S- Siblings: One brother
T- Time you wake up: 6:00
U- Underwear: Yes
V- Vegetable you dislike: All :)
W- What makes you run late: In the past it was my big brother, Mr KFuj :) but now it is usually me underestimating the time I need.
X- X-rays you've had done: Wrists, finger, chest, back, foot, knee, head...I think that's it.
Y- Yummy food you make: Tacos, potato wedges
Z- Zoo, favorite animal: Monkeys and giraffes

1 comment: