Mucinex (regular and DM)
Nyquil
Ibuprofen
Aleve
Nose spray
Antibiotics
Vitamins
Just a glimpse into what we've been doing for the past 2 weeks...fighting a nasty cold/sinus infection. Paddy got sick on Christmas Eve and was kind enough to share it with me the following week. He has been absolutely miserable, while I haven't had it too too bad. We've endured many sleepless nights between our coughing, sneezing, snoring and other random noises. Paddy even went to the dr! (with a little encouragement from me) but you know that's when he is feeling crummy.
With all of this said, I think we are both finally on the mend. We have lingering coughs and some congestion, but I feel safe to say we have turned the corner and should be back to our normal selves by the end of the week...yay!
You know - married men live longer! Their wise wives get them to go to the doctor when they don't want to go! :-)
ReplyDeleteHey, we're in town for a while! Let's get together!!!!